Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Eye Health Supplements >
OcuForce capsules for eye health support - 60 ea
A natural eye health support supplement that provides a broad spectrum of nutrients.
You Save: $2.00 (4.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Optimal eye health
- Broad spectrum of nutrients
OcuForce capsules for eye health support
It is a natural eye health support supplement that provides a broad spectrum of nutrients specifically selected for their proven benefits to eye health.
- Comprehensive ocular nutrition to ensure optimal eye health
- Mixed carotenoids along with preformed vitamin A naturally sourced from palm tree fruit.
- Individuals in poor health may have difficulty converting beta carotene into vitamin A. For this reason, Designs for Health felt it important to include preformed vitamin A.
- Folic acid has been removed since most people are getting over 800mcg per day in fortified foods.
- Design for Health has increased the riboflavin and methylcobalamin since they are crucial for healthy homocysteine metabolism. Research tells us that high homocysteine levels aggravate many eye conditions.
- OcuForce still features therapeutic doses of lutein and zeaxanthin esters, shown to be better absorbed than their non-esterified counterparts.
- The bilberry in OcuForce is from MirtoSelect, standardized to 36% anthocyanins, shown in research to work 2 to 4 times better than placebo at improving ocular fatigue, dimming eyesight, and vision with sparks.
- Taurine is present, as deficiency of Taurine has been shown to lead to retinal degeneration. Taurine supplementation has been used with some success to prevent, treat and stabilize retinal changes.
*Note: TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories Inc. GinkgoDelect is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Vitamin A 3200 IU (from Palmitate, fish, and mixed carotenoids from palm tree fruit)(Alpha Carotene 4 mg; Beta Carotene 15 mg; Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate) 100 mg; Vitamin E 25 IU; (d-gamma tocopherol 50mg; d-delta tocopherol 21 mg; d-alpha tocopherol 11 mg; d-beta tocopherol 2 mg); Vitamin B1 10 mg; (Thiamine HCI 5mg; Pyrophosphate 5 mg); Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 5 mg; Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 5 mg; Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 10 mg; Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 10 mg; Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 100 mcg; Zinc (TRAACS� Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 15 mg; Selenium (as Glycinate Complex) 50 mcg; Taurine 200 mg; N Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) 200 mg; Quercetin 100 mg; MirtoSelect (Vaccinium myrtilius) (berry) 100 mg [standardized to contain 25% anthocyanidins]; Ginkgo Select (Ginkgo biloba)(leaves)60 mg [standardized to contain 6% terpene lactones]; Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg; Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root) 50 mg [standardized to contain 95% Curcumin]; Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)(leaf) 50 mg [standardized to contain 50% EGCg]; Xangold (Lutein esters) 10 mg; Zeaxanthin Esters 2 mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, lecithin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, rice flower.
As a dietary supplement, take one or more capsules daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb