Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
- Heart health
- Cholesterol support
Lipotrienols RYR with organic red yeast rice vegetarian capsules - 60 ea
To support normal blood lipid levels and optimize cardiac and vascular health.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Lipoic Synergy 100 mg capsules support blood sugar and insulin balance
is a natural heart health and cholesterol support supplement with a powerful combination of natural substances intended to support normal blood lipid levels and optimize cardiac and vascular health, including:
- High delta-fraction tocotrienols shown to have an ability to suppress the activity of HMGCoA reductase.
- Certified organic red yeast rice extract rich in monocolins known for their effect on modulating blood lipids.
- Lycopene supports reducing low density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation
- Lecithin - enhances absorption of these fat soluble compounds
- Red yeast rice is the product of yeast (Monascus purpureus) containing several compounds collectively known as monacolins, substances known to support normal blood lipid levels. One of these, "monacolin K," is a potent inhibitor of the HMG-CoA reductase enzyme.
Of great importance - The red yeast rice in Lipotrienols RYR is USDA certified organic and grown in the USA. Designs for Health takes great care to assay their red yeast rice to assure that there are undetectable levels of citrinin (< 1 ppm), as well as substantial levels of naturally-occurring monocolin compounds (4mg per 2 capsule serving).
Organic Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) 1200 mg: Lecithin (40% Phosphatidylcholine) 100 mg: Tocotrienols (from Annatto Bean) 100 mg: Lycopene 20 mg.
Other Ingredients: :Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one or more capsules daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb