Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
HistaEze vegetarian capsules, Reduce common seasonal allergies, 120 ea
An allergy support supplement that provides natural support for environmental allergies.
You Save: $2.40 (4.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Environmental allergies
- Immune reactions
HistaEze capsules supports environmental allergies
It is an allergy support supplement that provides natural support for environmental allergies.
- Designed to help support and counteract some of the main symptoms and immune reactions associated with environmental allergies.
- Contains Tinofend, an extract derived from the plant Tinospora cordifolia, and has been used since the early 1900s in Ayurvedic medicine for its immunomodulating action.
- Contains Quercetin, Nettle leaf and Vitamin C, which have been historically used throughout the years to help with the support and management of seasonal allergies.
- Contains bicarbonate salts, which were added due to their role as immediate antihistamines, and their ability to mitigate the potential drowsiness experienced by those who may also be taking antihistamine medications.
- Manufactured in a GMP Certified Facility
Tinofend contains a proprietary complex of polysaccharides and polyphenols. Tinofend addresses the cause of allergies by increasing the number of phagocytic white blood cells, including macrophages, which help consume and rid the body of allergens, and by reducing the number of eosinophils (cells that contain histamine).
ReishiPrime (Ganoderma lucidum)(fruiting body) [standardized to contain 30% polysaccharides] 500 mg; CordycepsPrime (Cordyceps sinensis)(mycelium) [standardized to contain 8% cordycepic acid and 0.28% adenosine] (from soy) 450 mg; N-Acetyl-Cysteine 400 mg; Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)(seed) [standardized to contain 80% silymarin] 400 mg; Chinese Skullcap Extract (Scutellaria baicalensis)(root) [standardized to contain 30% avones] 300 mg; Schisandra Extract (Schisandra chinensis)(fruit) [standardized to contain 9% schisandrins] 250 mg; Burdock Extract (Arctium lappa)(root) [standardized to contain 15% arctiin] 250 mg; Picrorhiza Extract (Picrorhiza kurroa)(rhizome) [standardized to contain 5% kutkin] 250 mg.
Other Ingredients: : Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb