Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Memory Improvement Support >
GlyceroPhosphoCholine vegetarian capsules - 60 ea
Support in situations related to memory/mental focus in elderly and young.
You Save: $2.90 (4.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Brain support supplement
GlyceroPhosphoCholine (GPC) capsules for brain support
It is a natural brain support supplement. GPC is a protective orthomolecular nutrient for many organs, including the brain, and is a water-phase building block for cell membrane phospholipids. GPC is also a constituent of many other vital molecules, such as the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Supports brain recovery from stroke or brain injury
- Support for issues related to cognitive deficit from anesthesia following surgery (up to 50% of bypass patients experience brain damage following bypass surgery)
- Support for impairment in cognition and social behavior due to Alzheimers or vascular dementia
- Support in situations related to memory/mental focus in elderly and young
- Supports growth hormone production (take 60-90 minutes before workout)
- Support for age-related changes in brain function
- Mood support
Because GPC is water-soluble, it has the unique ability to cross the blood brain barrier. GPC is proven through randomized controlled trials as highly effective support for brain circulatory insufficiency and recovery from ischemic damage or other trauma.
When used at the higher therapeutic ranges of 600-1200mg per day, this will be a 15-30 day supply. The maintenance dosage with GPC is 300-600mg per day, which translates to a 30-60 day supply.
Glycerophosphocholine 300 mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb