Combo pepsin complementary herbs tablets
- World Organic combo pepsin has aloe Vera, pepsin and complimentary herbs.
- Combo pepsin is now comfrey free.
- Combo pepsin in a base of alfalfa and bayberry.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago sativa), Bayberry Bark (Myrica cerifea), Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva), Myrrh Gum (Commiphora molmol).
Adults: Take 1 or 2 tablets with each meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- In recurrent or severe digestive disturbance, consult a physician.
- Contains Licorice (10 mg) which is not for prolonged use except under the supervision of a qualified health practitioner. Prolonged use may cause hypertension, edema, headache, vertigo and potassium depletion. Not for use by persons with hypertension, hypokalemia, edema, cirrhosis of the liver and cholestaatic liver disorders, and diabetes. Not to be used in pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb