Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Digestive, Colon Health >
FloraMyces dairy and lactose free freeze-dired capsules - 60 ea
FloraMyces is dairy and lactose free, unlike other Saccharomyces boulardii products.
You Save: $4.00 (9.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Promote optimal GI health
- Antibiotic-associated diarrheas
FloraMyces dairy and lactose free freeze-dired capsules
It is a special, freeze dried strain of non-GMO yeast isolated from Litchi fruits. It is this freeze dried (lyophilized) form that has been most extensively studied for its efficiency in addressing antibiotic-associated diarrheas and Clostridium difficile-related diarrhea, and as a general supplement which may promote optimal GI health.Benefits of this new source may include:
- Broader bioactivity
- Enhanced resistance to pathogens
- Increased protection of the digestive mucosa
- Best of all - this freeze dried format does not require refrigeration
- May promote optimal gastrointestinal healthFloraMyces is dairy and lactose free, unlike other Saccharomyces boulardii products
- 10 billion live freeze-dried cells per serving at time of manufacture
Saccharomyces boulardii (a subspecies of S. cerevisiae) 500 mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, rice flour.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb