Ivy Gourd extract 250 mg tablets
- May support normal blood sugar levels when used as part of a healthy diet.
- Ivy gourd, coccinia indica, is a member of the cucumber family.
- It is a source of food in asia and has been used in thai and ayurvedic herbalism for many years.
- It inhibits the activity of the enzyme glucose 6 phosphatase, which in turn supports the bodys own system for maintenance of healthy and balanced blood glucose levels when used as a part of a healthy diet and lifestyle program.
Other Ingredients:Diabasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 tablet twice daily, one in the morning and one before going to bed.
- For best results, use this product for at least three weeks.
- Do not use if you are hypoglycemic, pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any medication for glucose metabolism disorder, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb