Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
L-Arginine 1000 mg tablets - 50 ea
Promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels.
You Save: $0.71 (10.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Promotes increased circulation.
- Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic.
- Precursor for nitric oxide.
L-Arginine 1000 mg tablets
- L-Arginine is a crystalline, free form amino acid.
- It is an important factor in muscle metabolism and works to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen.
- It is a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels.
- Each tablet provides 1000 mg of convenient dosage.
Other Ingredients:Stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose ,modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet, 1 to 3 times daily between meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Consult your health care professional prior to using this product if you are being treated for any pre existing conditions or are taking prescription medications, such as heart medications including nitroglycerin or any erectile dysfunction medications.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb