Sytrinol 150 mg tablets
- Source Naturals introduces the science of patented sytrinol, part of the cholesterol rescue family of products.
- Source Naturals Sytrinol may help to maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
- Contrary to popular belief, the amount of cholesterol produced by the liver is much more significant to total cholesterol levels than cholesterol consumed from dietary sources.
- Preliminary clinical research shows that source naturals sytrinol may assist in maintaining a balanced production of cholesterol by the liver.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb