L-Lysine 500 mg capsules
- Source Naturals L-Lysine is an essential free form amino acid which acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism).
- L-Lysine is crucial for the formation of collagen, a major part of the bodys connective tissues.
- L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the krebs cycle.
Other Ingredients:Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 2 capsules daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb