L-Lysine 500 mg capsules
- Source Naturals L-Lysine is an essential free form amino acid which acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism).
- L-Lysine is crucial for the formation of collagen, a major part of the bodys connective tissues.
- L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the krebs cycle.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 2 capsules daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb