Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Pycnogenol and grape seed extract 100 mg tablets - 60 ea
Water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids which are excellent free radical scavengers.
You Save: $24.05 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Powerful natural antioxidants.
- Excellent free-radical scavengers.
- Maintaining good health.
Pycnogenol and grape seed extract 100 mg tablets
- Formerly proanidin.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Pycnogenol and Grape seed extract is a potent combination of two powerful natural antioxidants- Pycnogenol, extracted from French maritime pine bark (Pinus maritimus), and Proanthodyn, extracted from grape seeds (Vitis vinifera).
- Both compounds are rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble bioflavonoids which are excellent free-radical scavengers.
- Proanthocyanidins are believed to play a role in maintaining good health.
- Free Of: Yeast, Dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
1 to 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb