Pycnogenol and grape seed extract 100 mg tablets
- Formerly proanidin.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Pycnogenol and Grape seed extract is a potent combination of two powerful natural antioxidants- Pycnogenol, extracted from French maritime pine bark (Pinus maritimus), and Proanthodyn, extracted from grape seeds (Vitis vinifera).
- Both compounds are rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble bioflavonoids which are excellent free-radical scavengers.
- Proanthocyanidins are believed to play a role in maintaining good health.
- Free Of: Yeast, Dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
1 to 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb