L-Ornithine 667 mg capsules
- Free-Form amino acid supplement.
- L-Ornithine, a free-form crystalline amino acid, is a precursor of arginine, which is necessary for the synthesis of creatine, an important energy provider for muscles.
- In addition, L-Ornithine is a key compound in the urea cycle, one of the body's main processes for eliminating ammonia.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artifical color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 to 3 capsules 1 to 2 times daily.
- Use before exercise or at bedtime with plenty of water.
If you are pregnant or may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb