Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
- Energy provider for muscles.
- Synthesis of creatine.
- Free-form crystalline amino acid.
L-Ornithine 667 mg capsules - 100 ea
Necessary for the synthesis of creatine, an important energy provider for muscles.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
L-Ornithine 667 mg capsules
- Free-Form amino acid supplement.
- L-Ornithine, a free-form crystalline amino acid, is a precursor of arginine, which is necessary for the synthesis of creatine, an important energy provider for muscles.
- In addition, L-Ornithine is a key compound in the urea cycle, one of the body's main processes for eliminating ammonia.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artifical color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 capsules 1 to 2 times daily.
- Use before exercise or at bedtime with plenty of water.
If you are pregnant or may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb