Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
L-Ornithine 667 mg capsules - 50 ea
One of the bodys main processes for eliminating ammonia.
You Save: $4.98 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Free-form crystalline amino acid.
- Energy provider for muscles.
- Synthesis of creatine.
L-Ornithine 667 mg capsules
- L-Ornithine, a free-form crystalline amino acid, is a precursor of arginine, which is necessary for the synthesis of creatine, an important energy provider for muscles.
- In addition, L-Ornithine is a key compound in the urea cycle, one of the bodys main processes for eliminating ammonia.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 capsules 1 to 2 times daily.
- Use before exercise or at bedtime with plenty of water.
If you are pregnant or may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb