L-Arginine 1000 mg tablets
- Promotes increased circulation.
- L-Arginine is a crystalline, free-form amino acid.
- It is an important factor in muscle metabolism and works to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen.
- It is also a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily between meals.
- Consult your health care professional before using this product if you are being treated for any pre-existing conditions or taking prescription medications, such as heart medications including nitroglycerin or any erectile dysfunction medications.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult you health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb