Heart science tablets
- Heart Science is a Bio-Aligned formula that addresses interrelated systems and functions involved with heart health.
- Source Naturals Heart Science supports energy generation, homocysteine regulation, electrical rhythm, antioxidant protection, and blood vessel integrity.
- Source Naturals Heart Science supplies coenzyme Q10, which may help regulate the metabolism of the myocardium, or heart muscle.
- Source Naturals Heart Science contains potassium and magnesium, electrolytes vital for healthy heart function, and the herb hawthorn, a rich source of flavonoids, which is a traditional heart tonic.
- Source Naturals Heart Science also provides vitamins B-6, B-12 and folic acid, which help maintain healthy homocysteine levels; vitamin E, a cardioprotective antioxidant; and the amino acid carnitine, which promotes beta-oxidation of fatty acids, an important source of energy for the heart.
- Source Naturals 5 tiered approach to heart health:
- Generating energy.
- Decreasing harmful homocysteine levels.
- Fighting oxidized cholesterol.
- Maintaining the hearts electrical rhythm.
- Protecting artery and capillary linings.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
3 to 6 tablets, daily with a meal.
- Do not take if you are allergic to wheat or gluten.
- If you have a blood coagulation disorder or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Consult your health care professional before using if you are regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, prescription vitamin K, wararin (Coumadin) or herapin.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb