Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
- Potent antioxidant.
- Protects against lipid peroxidation.
- Protect the body from harmful substances.
Glutathione reduced complex 50 mg sublingual tablets, Orange flavored - 50 ea
Potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances.
You Save: $4.81 (45.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Glutathione reduced complex 50 mg sublingual tablets, Orange flavored
- Glutathione is composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine.
- It is a potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances.
- It also functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme, which protects against lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb