Polident partials antibacterial denture cleanser, partials
- For better odor control, use polident every day.
- Even if you brush your partial every day, you are missing something.
- Brushing alone can miss odor causing plaque and food particles trapped in crevices.
- Polident has poli vescent power, special cleaning agents and stain attacking enzymes that family toothpastes do not have, to scrub out what brushing can miss.
- Use daily for better odor control.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Drop one Polident tablet into enough very warm water to cover your partial or retainer.
- Place partial or retainer in effervescing solution and soak for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, rinse partial or retainer with running water.
- Polident partials is also safe and effective for upper and lower dentures.
- Keep tablets in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
- Do not place tablets in the mouth.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb