Kerasal natural foot pain reliever roll-on
Temporarily relieves minor foot, ankle and leg pain associated with: Arthritis, muscle aches, muscle strains, muscle sprains, and joint pain.
- Natural Foot Pain Reliever.
- Penetrating Cooling Pain Relief..
- No mess roll-on applicator.
- In a soothing base of Arica, Boswellia, Ilax and MSM.
- Tired, Aching Feet.
- Diabetic Foot Pain.
- Heel and Arch Pain.
10 Penetrating natural ingredients that soothe and condition:
- Soothes Feet, Heels, Arches, Ankles and Legs.
- Helps relieve numbness and tingling.
- Podiatrist recommended.
Natural Menthal, USP (8.5% Topical Analgesic)
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Arnica Montana (Montana Flower) Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Paraben, Methylsufonlylmethane, Peppermint (Leaf) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Water (Purified)
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age.
- Roll onto affected area no more than four times daily.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
- When using this product: Do not use on wounds or irritated skin. Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad. Wash hands after use with cool water. Avoid contact with eyes or mucas membranes.
- If pregnant or breast feeding: Ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, contact a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if pain persists for more than 7 days, or clears up, then reoccurs within a few days, or if excessive skin irritation occurs.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: