Vicks Nyquil Sinex liquicaps, nighttime sinus relief
- Nighttime Sinus Relief.
- Sinus headache and pain.
- Runny nose.
- Sinus pressure and congestion.
- Temporarily relieves nasal and sinus symptoms.
- Sinus pain.
- Nasal and sinus congestion.
- Runny nose and sneezing.
Acetaminophen (325 mg), Doxylamine Succinate (6.25 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg)
FDandC Blue 1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Special, Titanium Dioxide
- Take only as directed - Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 yrs and over - 2 LiquiCaps with water every 4 hours..
- Children 4 to under 12 years - ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years - do not use.
- Store at room temperature.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do know know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- Thyroid disease.
- High blood pressure.
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- Taking the blood thinning warfarin.
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed
Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Rxcitability may occur, especially in children.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Redness or swelling is present.
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless.
- Fever gets worst or lasts more than 3 days.
- New symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb