Source Naturals Omega EPA fish oil 1000 mg softgels
- Source Naturals Omega EPA is an excellent source of fish oils, rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3s have been the subject of intensive research, due to repeated observations that people whose diets are high in fatty fish tend to be healthier than other populations.
- The most important omega-3 fatty acids are EPA and DHA.
- Preliminary scientific evidence suggests EPA may help maintain cholesterol levels already in the normal range when consumed as part of a low-fat and low-cholesterol dietary program.
- DHA is an important component of brain tissue.
Other Ingredients: fish oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, and vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl)Contains fish and soy.
- 1 to 2 softgels daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb