Source Naturals Melatonin 3mg vegetarian capsules
- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source Naturals Timed Release Melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period.
- This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 capsule at bedtime.
- Do not take more than 2 capsules daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb