Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 1000 IU capsules
- Bioactive form for bone and immune health.
- Sunlight is the source of life on Earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Vitamin D-3 maintains healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones.
- It increases muscle strength in older adults; and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 2 capsules daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney, parathyroid or any lung disease, cancer, or are taking any drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb