Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin C >
Source Naturals Systemic C 1000 mg tablets - 50 ea
Vitamin C available for immune support and free radical scavenging.
You Save: $3.57 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Vitamin C available for immune support.
- Enhanced non-acidic vitamin C.
- Superior antioxidant protection.
Source Naturals Systemic C 1000 mg tablets
- Enhanced non-acidic vitamin C for superior antioxidant protection.
- The benefits of vitamin C are energized in this formula, which is designed to make more vitamin C available for immune support and free radical scavenging.
- After vitamin C carries out its antioxidant function of neutralizing free radicals, it is oxidized and spent.
- The unique blend of compounds in Systemic C, including alpha-lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine, quercetin, and grape seed extract, help to reactivate and recycle vitamin C in the body.
- This provides the body with increased antioxidant activity, an upgraded, robust C for healthy aging, immune health and heart health.
- Reactivating vitamin C allows this important vitamin to continue its vital functions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, dibasic calcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily.
- Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb