Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Improve Immunity >
Broccoprotect dietary supplement capsules - 30 ea
Detoxification enzymes to break down toxins.
You Save: $1.50 (4.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Broccoprotect dietary supplement capsules
Broccoli sulforaphane supplement that contains a specially cultivated form of broccoli seed known as BroccoRaphanin. This proprietary and patented variety of broccoli, Brassica oleracea Hopkins, is particularly rich in glucoraphanin (better known as sulforaphane glucosinolate). Sulforaphane glucosinolate is the direct precursor to sulforaphane.
Scientists also believe that sulforaphane glucosinolate may boost the bodys own antioxidant defense system, including the upregulation of phase 2 detoxification enzymes. For this reason, it is often referred to as an indirect antioxidant. The phase 2 enzymes that are induced demonstrate broad-spectrum antioxidant ability, which may remain active in the body for as long as 96 hours. Sulforaphane glucosinolate is also particularly useful in the fact that it upregulates phase 2 enzymes without upregulating the potentially pro-carcinogen-producing phase 1 enzymes.
- The antioxidants that quench harmful free radicals.
- Detoxification enzymes to break down toxins.
- All natural, vegetable concentrate
- Supercritical CO2 extraction of broccoli seed no chemical solvents are used in the extraction.
- Unmatched stability
- Free of maltodextrin coating
- The dietary isothiocynate Sulforaphane targets numerous biological pathways that (1) modulate Phase I enzymes and (2) elevate Phase II enzymes that are present in all cells.
BroccoRaphanin (seed) 500 mg (Brassica oleracea italica) [standardized to contain 10% sulforaphane glucosinolate].
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, rice flour, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily with water or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb