Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Source Naturals Glutathione reduced 250 mg tablets - 30 ea
Potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances.
You Save: $6.38 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Protects against lipid peroxidation.
- Protect the body from harmful substances.
- Functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidase.
Source Naturals Glutathione reduced 250 mg tablets
- Glutathione is composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine.
- It is a potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances.
- It also functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme, which protects against lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb