Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
- Protect the body from harmful substances.
- Functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidase.
- Protects against lipid peroxidation.
Source Naturals Glutathione reduced 250 mg capsules - 30 ea
Key antioxidant enzyme, which protects against lipid peroxidation.
You Save: $8.32 (48.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Source Naturals Glutathione reduced 250 mg capsules
- Glutathione is composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glumatic acid, and glycine.
- It is a potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances.
- It also functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidation (fats turning rancid).
- Free Of: Yeast , dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 capsule daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb