Source Naturals Red marine algae 350 mg tablets
- Red marine algae has been a valued food in Asia for thousands of years due to its highly nutritious qualities.
- Carrageenans, a family of polysaccharide compounds extracted from algae, have been studied for their unique properties.
- In vitro studies show that carrageenans aid in a cells natural defense by significantly minimizing the binding of unfriendly proteins to the cells surface.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet, 1 to 3 times a day on an empty stomach, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb