Source Naturals Red marine algae 350 mg tablets
- Red marine algae has been a valued food in Asia for thousands of years due to its highly nutritious qualities.
- Carrageenans, a family of polysaccharide compounds extracted from algae, have been studied for their unique properties.
- In vitro studies show that carrageenans aid in a cells natural defense by significantly minimizing the binding of unfriendly proteins to the cells surface.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet, 1 to 3 times a day on an empty stomach, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb