Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Source Naturals Pycnogenol and grape seed extract 50 mg tablets - 60 ea
Proanthocyanidins are believed to play an important role in maintaining good health.
You Save: $18.48 (53.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Maintaining good health.
- Powerful natural antioxidants.
- Excellent free-radical scavengers.
Source Naturals Pycnogenol and grape seed extract 50 mg tablets
- Formerly Proanidin 50 and 100.
- Pycnogenol and grape seed extract is a potent combination of two powerful natural antioxidants- Pycnogenol, extracted from French maritime pine bark(Pinus maritimus), and Proanthodyn, extracted from grape seeds (Vitis vinifera).
- Both compounds are rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble bioflavonoids which are excellent free-radical scavengers.
- Proanthocyanidins are believed to play a role in maintaining good health.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
2 to 4 tablets daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult you health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb