Source Naturals Pycnogenol 75 mg tablets
- Proanthocyanidin complex.
- A natural plant product made from the bark of the European coastal pine, Pinum maritima.
- Pycnogenol is rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids, which are excellent free radical scavengers.
- Proanthocyanidins are believed to play an important role in maintaining good health.Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your doctor.
- To build reserves rapidly, start with one tablet per 75 pounds of body weight per day, for 7 to 10 days.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb