Source Naturals N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 300 mg tablets
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a more rapidly absorbed and bioavailable form of the amino acid L-tyrosine, and is less prone to urinary excretion.
- L-Tyrosine is converted in the body to key biological compounds, including epinephrine, dopamine, L-dopa, CoQ10, thyroid hormones, and melanin.
- The B vitamins pyridoxine (B-6), and folic acid are provided to assist in the conversion process.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- Contains tyrosine.
- Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb