Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Source Naturals Niacin vitamin B-3 timed release 250 mg tablets - 100 ea
Plays an essential role in the activities of various enzymes involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
You Save: $2.31 (37.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Vitamin B-3.
- Functioning of the nervous system and digestive systems.
- Maintenance of healthy skin.
Source Naturals Niacin vitamin B-3 timed release 250 mg tablets
Niacin plays an essential role in the activities of various enzymes involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, the functioning of the nervous system and digestive systems, the manufacturing of sex hormones, and the maintenance of healthy skin.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or have diabetes, liver dysfunctions or ulcers, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Note:Niacin may cause temporary flushing, tingling, skin reddening, and sensations of heat, especially if taken on an empty stomach.
- This is a natural and harmless reaction.
- Niacin 250(TM) is time released to minimize the intensity of the flushing response, which varies from person to person.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb