Source Naturals K Mag C vitamin C complex tablets
- Potassium and magnesium are two of the main minerals in most cells in the body.
- Potassium is essential for nerve function, muscle strength, glycogen formation, and the regulation of heart action and blood pressure.
- Magnesium is essential for energy production and storage, muscle relaxation, and the absorption of potassium within the body.
- Dietary surveys indicate that many people get only 2 by 3 of the U.S. RDA for magnesium, and the typical american high sodium diet tends to deplete potassium. K Mag C provides a simple solution to these common dietary imbalances, while providing an excellent source of high quality vitamin C.
Other Ingredients:Stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Caution:All forms of vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications.
- If you are taking medications such as coumadin or heparin please consult with your physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb