Source Naturals Cimi fem menopause 80 mg sublingual tablets
- May help reduce hot flashes.
- During pre-menopause, excess luteinizing hormone is released from the pituitary gland in a futile attempt to raise estrogen levels.
- Source Naturals Cimi-Fem black cohosh sublingual tablets contain phytoestrogens and other compounds which may help reduce the frequency of hot flashes.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing digestion and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 to 2 tablets twice daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- For best results, use this product for at least 4 weeks.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb