Source Naturals Intimate response tablets
- Enhances female vitality.
- Intimate Response contains a combination of herbs and nutrients which may help maintain healthy circulation.
- Standardized gingko extract, along with ginseng and L-arginine, may influence nitric oxide release from the cells, supporting adequate blood flow to the organs.
- Yohimbe, an African herb, contains low levels of the alkaloid yohimbine, which acts on peripheral blood vessels to further affect circulation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Do not use for more than 30 days at a time.
- Take a two-week break in between use.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb