Source Naturals Intimate response tablets
- Enhances female vitality.
- Intimate Response contains a combination of herbs and nutrients which may help maintain healthy circulation.
- Standardized gingko extract, along with ginseng and L-arginine, may influence nitric oxide release from the cells, supporting adequate blood flow to the organs.
- Yohimbe, an African herb, contains low levels of the alkaloid yohimbine, which acts on peripheral blood vessels to further affect circulation.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Do not use for more than 30 days at a time.
- Take a two-week break in between use.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb