Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Source Naturals Melatonin 1 mg tablets - 300 ea
Helping the body ease into restful sleep.
You Save: $3.79 (17.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Potent antioxidant.
Source Naturals Melatonin 1 mg tablets
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate & colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 to 3 tablets at bedtime.
- Do not take more than 5 tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Use only at bed time.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisol or prenisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb