Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Probiotics, Digestive Supplements >
Source Naturals FOS 1000 mg tablets - 50 ea
Maintains a balance of friendly flora in the intestines.
You Save: $5.32 (53.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Probiotic enhancer.
- Promotes the growth of beneficial flora in the gastrointestinal tract.
Source Naturals FOS 1000 mg tablets
- Source Naturals FOS is a complex of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) a group of naturally occurring carbohydrates that can help promote the growth of beneficial flora in the gastrointestinal tract.
- The body normally maintains a balance of friendly flora in the intestines, unfortunately factors such as improper diet, stress, gastrointestinal problems, and use of antibiotics may disrupt this delicate balance.
- FOS are long chain sugars which are indigestible by humans, but serve as the food for friendly flora helping to increase their numbers in the body.
- Scientific research conducted in Japan has shown that FOS are selectively used by friendly flora such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli.
Other Ingredients:Stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
3 to 4 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb