Source Naturals Melatonin 3 mg tablets
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 tablet approximately 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime.
- 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or cortisteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb