Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Therapeutic Skin Care > Medicated Body Lotions >
Boiron homeopathics calendula lotion - 6.7 oz
Hand and body lotion that helps promote healing of sunburn, skin irritation (rashes, redness, etc.).
You Save: $6.96 (43.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Boiron Calendula first aid homeopathic medicated lotion for irritated skin
- Hand and body lotion.
- Helps promote healing of sunburn, skin irritation (rashes, redness, etc.).
- Soothes dry skin.
- Fluid in texture, this moisturizing lotion is quickly absorbed and gives your skin a naturally gentle and comfortable feeling.
- No artificial colors or fragrances.
- Does not contain mineral oil or lanolin.
Calendula officinalis MT HPUS 10% - Healing agent.
Purified water, PEG 6-32 stearate (and) glycol stearate, octyldodecyl myristate, dimethicone, stearic acid, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone
- Shake well before using.
- For dry skin and skin irritation apply topically as needed.
- For minor cuts, scrapes and burns, clean affected area with water.
- Apply lotion two or three times a day.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Contains 4. 5% alcohol.
- In case of deep wounds or serious burns, consult a physician.
- If condition worsens or does not improve, stop use and consult a physician.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb