Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Source Naturals Glucosamine sulfate 500 mg tablets - 120 ea
Lubricating fluids in the body tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining, and mucous membranes.
You Save: $9.08 (50.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Naturally occurring amino sugar.
- Connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body.
Source Naturals Glucosamine sulfate 500 mg tablets
- Glucosamine sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar.
- Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glucosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which enable cells in tissues to hold together.
- They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining, and mucous membranes.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, may become pregant , breastfeeding or regulary taking acetaminophen, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb