Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
Source Naturals Pantothenic acid vitamin B-5 250 mg tablets - 100 ea
Plays many roles in the body including the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
You Save: $4.35 (52.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no sugar or starch.
Source Naturals Pantothenic acid vitamin B-5 250 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Pantothenic acid is a member of the B-vitamin family, and is often referred to as vitamin B-5.
- Source Naturals Pantothenic acid vitamin B-5s bioactive form, coenzyme A, plays many roles in the body, including the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, the production of energy, as well as the synthesis of red blood cells and the key neurotransmitter, acetylcholine.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, allowing for quick entry into the system.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb