Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Liver Health, Prostate >
Source Naturals Silymarin Plus tablets - 60 ea
silymarin demonstrated antioxidant activity and inhibit lipid peroxidation of cellular membranes.
You Save: $6.38 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- helps regulate the balance of prostaglandins in the liver.
- Supports liver health.
- Sugar regulation and fat metabolism.
Source Naturals Silymarin Plus tablets
- Silymarin, a flavonoid complex extracted from milk thistle seeds, is an important contributor to the support of healthy liver function.
- The liver plays an important role in digestion, detoxification, blood sugar regulation and fat metabolism.
- In in vitro studies, silymarin demonstrated antioxidant activity and the ability to inhibit lipid peroxidation of cellular membranes.
- Silymarin also helps regulate the balance of prostaglandins in the liver.
- Prostaglandins are hormone-like molecules that regulate a variety of bodily functions.
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb