Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
Source Naturals Selenium from L-selenomethionine 100 mcg tablets - 60 ea
Selenium may reduce the risk of certain cancers.
You Save: $3.57 (47.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer.
- Powerful antioxidant mineral.
- Yeast Free.
Source Naturals Selenium from L-selenomethionine 100 mcg tablets
- Source Naturals Yeast-free selenium from L-Selenomethionine is essential for the functioning of the biologically important enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
- Glutathione peroxidase neutralizes hyprogen peroxide thereby promoting healthy tissues.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant mineral.
- Selenium may reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer.
- However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Contains no Dairy or Egg.
- Gluten Free.
- Soy and Wheat Free.
- Contains No Sugar.
- Contains No Artificial colors, Flavors, or Fragrances.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- Additional benefits may be obtained by taking this product with vitamin E.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb