Source Naturals Saw palmetto extract 160 mg softgels
- Native to the Southern Atlantic coast of the United States, the saw palmetto berry was used by Native Americans for a variety of health concerns, and was found especially useful for older men.
- Numerous studies have shown that the berry contains fatty acids which may inhibit the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone within the prostate.
- Two Source Naturals Saw palmetto extract softgels contain the exact amount (320 mg) and concentration of saw palmetto fatty acids (85-95%) administered in clinical trials.
- Source Naturals Saw Palmetto Extract is:
- Dairy Free.
- Egg Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Contains no sugar.
- Wheat Free.
- No artificial colors, Flavors or fragrances.
Other Ingredients: olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and caramel.
- 1 softgel daily between meals.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb