Source Naturals Saw palmetto extract 160 mg softgels
- Supports prostate health.
- Hexane free.
- Native to the Souther Atlantic coast of hte United States, the saw palmetto to berry was used by Native Americans for a variety of different health concerns, and was found especially useful for older men.
- Numerous studies have shown that the berry contains fatty acids which may inhibit the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone within the prostate.
- Two Source Naturals Saw palmetto extract softgels contain the exact amount (320 mg) and concentration of saw palmetto fatty acids (85-95%) administered in clinical trials.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten corn, soy, or wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Olive Oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and caramel.
1 to 2 softgels daily between meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding , consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb