Source Naturals Royal jelly 500 mg capsules
- Royal jelly is a milk-like secretion made by worker bees in the hive.
- It is so named because it serves as the sole food for the queen bee.
- It supplies all the B-vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, E and K, more than a dozen key minerals, 18 amino acids, and other important constituents, including nucleic acids (DNA and RNA).
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, gelatin (capsule) and water.
1 to 2 capsules daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some people.
- Discontinue use if this occurs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb