Source Naturals Royal jelly 500 mg capsules
- Royal jelly is a milk-like secretion made by worker bees in the hive.
- It is so named because it serves as the sole food for the queen bee.
- It supplies all the B-vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, E and K, more than a dozen key minerals, 18 amino acids, and other important constituents, including nucleic acids (DNA and RNA).
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, gelatin (capsule), and water.
1 to 2 capsules daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some people.
- Discontinue use if this occurs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb