Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Source Naturals PABA 100 mg tablets - 250 ea
Plays a role is as a precursor for folic acid production.
You Save: $5.27 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Enhanced flexibility.
- Promotes membrane fluidity.
Source Naturals PABA 100 mg tablets
- Source Naturals PABA, or para aminobenzoic acid, is generally classified with the B-vitamin family, although it is not itself a vitamin.
- Its best known role is as a precursor for folic acid production.
- Folic acid is important in cell division and the healthy development and structure of red blood cells.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb