Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Source Naturals PABA 100 mg tablets - 100 ea
Healthy development and structure of red blood cells.
You Save: $2.67 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Important in cell division.
Source Naturals PABA 100 mg tablets
- PABA, or para-aminobenzoic acid, is generally classified with the B-vitamin family, although it is not itself a vitamin.
- Its best known role is as a precursor for folic acid production.
- Folic acid is important in cell division and the healthy development and structure of red blood cells.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb